There are many benefits of entering your company into the Somerset Business Awards
- Publicity and recognition of achievement throughout the county and beyond
- Press and media recognition straight after the Awards
- Winners receive a certificate and bespoke trophy designed from specially selected Somerset timber and slate
- Winners also received the accolade of being judged the best of the best in their field in the county!
- Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff for their contributions to the company
- Short listed companies are entitled to two free places at the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony where we are likely to see around 400 people in attendance
- Winners have the opportunity to make a speech to guests attending the dinner which include key business people from across the county
- All short listed companies will have a short video made of their company to be shown on the night to guests attending the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Winning companies will have their name and company details appear on the Somerset Business Awards for 12 months after the Awards Ceremony – therefore 12 months worth of free advertising to the whole of the business community across the county!
- PR opportunities with the SBA logo redesigned to include “winner” that can be used on all literature used by your company
Useful Hints and Tips for Your Application
Are you having difficulty knowing just how to compile your application? Click here for some useful hints and tips in writing an award winning entry put together by Award sponsors ADPR Ltd.